Hey! Thanks for visiting my website! Here's some fun facts to get to know me a little better :)
• I am the Mama to a sweet baby girl.
• I met my husband when I crashed his own birthday party and we’ve been together ever since.
• I am a dog Mama to a pit mix who loves water and swimming more than your average Labrador.
• The Lord blessed my husband and I with our marriage, the birth of our daughter and purchasing our first home all within a year of each other.
• I have my degree in Early Childhood Education and have been working with children 0-13 for the last 13 years.
• My sister is quadriplegic and has Cerebral Palsy - she is the most kind hearted person I know.
• Because of her , I felt inspired to help others with disabilities and volunteered many hours (and summers) at camps for children and adults with disabilities while I was growing up.
•I’ve been pursuing photography for the last 15 years now!
• I originally started doing photography as a hobby in high school; some of my closest family friends trusted me enough to be my first “clients”.
• Celebrating some of life’s biggest accomplishments with my clients and capturing those moments for them is one of my favorite things about being a photographer.
• I love building relationships with my families! Being able to grow with you and your family makes my heart so happy.
Wanna know anything else, just ask! Now let’s go create some memories together!
#photography #gettoknowme #photographer#soblessed #letsdothething